Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 4th


I am afraid that they may not allow me back into American society; I think that I may have become just a little too crazy to be accepted back into American culture. Today I went for a walk with my iPod blaring in my ears. A song, I can’t even remember which one it was now, began to play. The music and the lyrics filled me up so completely that I had to start singing at the top of my lungs. Then I thought to myself since I am already making a fool of myself signing to a song that no one else can hear I might as well go all out and start dancing too. So I was singing and dancing down the middle of the road and I don’t feel bad about it; in fact I felt so free and completely I could have stretched out my arms and took flight. So I feel as though this event will officially classify me as off my rocker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment